March 28, 2017
It’s your private retreat, so your bedroom deserves some personalization. Do you go all out with a fantasy bedroom? Or express yourself only through your bed linen and photo display? Check out these before you doze off to dream about your ideal bedroom.
1. Sunny mornings. Wake up happy when bright colors frame your head as in this condo’s custom cutout-and-padded headboard.
2. Origami overhead. This wall feature could be a symbolic falling star or simply a futuristic headboard for edgy people. Either way, it’s a statement maker in the bedroom.
3. Outdoors in. This cleverly crafted headboard may just be an outdoorsy person’s dream: Carpet “grass” meets striped wood “decking” in a geometric pattern.
4. Whimsical style. Feel nestled among the treetops like a grown-up Disney princess (cue chirping birds) in this sculptural, wallpapered bed feature. The treetops come in gorgeous clouds of color, and there’s even a giant gilded birdcage to complete the fantasy effect.
5. Starry nights. LED pins in a dark-hued canopy create a perennially starlit night sky in this bedroom. A quilted headboard enhances the coziness of this escape.
6. Contemporary cover. A timber canopy tops this sleek bedroom and says “modern resort” at the same time.