February 19, 2019
This year, National Margarita Day (Feb. 22) falls on a Friday, so there's really no excuse not to celebrate. A cold, refreshing cocktail with friends to kick off the weekend is just what you need.
Bars and restaurants in Philly, the suburbs and New Jersey are celebrating the unofficial holiday by offering deals and specials. In King of Prussia, one chain restaurant will offer margs for $2.22 each. At Old City's new food hall, you'll find margs for $4.
Check out the full list below and start celebrating National Margarita Day.
Revolution Taco will celebrate National Margarita Day with a BYOT (bring your own tequila) special.
The taqueria will offer freshly-made coconut-lime spicy jalapeño margarita mixers for $4.
The restaurant also will have a special citrus margarita-marinated grilled shrimp taco. Price is two for $10 or three for $14.
2015 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19103
All day, there will be $3.50 tequila-lime shrimp tacos, $5 feliz margaritas and $10 casamigos margaritas. The University City restaurant with pink walls and a Mexico City vibe opens at 11 a.m.
3945 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19104
For National Margarita Day, East Passyunk's hot spot for dim sum will offer the "I Need A Margarita" margarita.
It includes Cimarron Reposado, tequila, cranberry-infused orange liqueur, ginger and lime.
1648 E. Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19148
Celebrate the unofficial holiday with $5 house margaritas and $6 watermelon margaritas. The watermelon margarita will contain Sauza Blue Tequila, watermelon liquor and fresh fruit puree. Served on the rocks or frozen.
1919 E. Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19148
Rebel Taco at Philadelphia's new food hall by Independence Hall will serve classic and frozen margaritas for $4 all day on Feb. 22.
111 S. Independence Mall East, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Bahama Breeze's classic margaritas will be $2.22 all day on National Margarita Day.
Feb. 22 is also the kick-off to Bahama Breeze’s annual Viva La 'Rita, a celebration of margaritas. The restaurant will offer two new flavors this year. Try the color-changing "Mystic Margarita" or the coconut-pineapple margarita.
320 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
350 Haddon Ave., Haddon Township, NJ 08108
• Mission Taqueria (1516 Sansom St., Philadelphia, PA 19102)
• Jose Pistola's (263 S. 15th St., Philadelphia, PA 19102)
• Johnny Mañana's (315. N. 12th St., Philadelphia, PA 19107)
• El Vez (121 S. 13th St., Philadelphia, PA 19107)
• El Rey (2013 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103)
• BYOB Café Ynez (2025 Washington Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19146)
• Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 E. Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19148)
• Las Bugambilias (148 South St., Philadelphia, PA 19147)
• Lolita (106 S. 13th St., Philadelphia, PA 19107)
• La Calaca Feliz (2321 Fairmount Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19130)
• Blue Corn (940 S. 9th St., Philadelphia, PA 19147)
• Mixto (1141 Pine St., Philadelphia, PA 19107)
• Taqueria Feliz (4410 Main St., Manayunk, PA 19127)
• Xochitl (408 S. Second St., Philadelphia, PA 19147)
• Bar Bombón (133 S. 18th St., Philadelphia, PA 19103)
• Cantina Dos Segundos (931 N. Second St., Philadelphia, PA 19123)
• Sancho Pistola’s (19 W. Girard Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19125)
• Besito Mexican Restaurant (105 Coulter Ave., Ardmore, PA 19003)