You may have seen a variation of this quiz before. Usually, however, presidential candidate and GOP frontrunner Donald Trump is contrasted with an insane television character or a notably outspoken rap star.
Yet here in Philly, one doesn't need to look to a fictional character or opiniated celebrity to match Trump's boisterous ways. One man who makes some of Trump's more controversial comments look like child's play has a statue of himself standing in Center City and was once mayor of our fine town.
EARLIER STORY: How would Frank Rizzo's tough-cop/mayor reputation work out today?
That's right: Frank Rizzo. The late former Philly politician and police commissioner, whose larger-than-life personality has inspired a book and a play, was infamous for saying pretty much whatever he wanted with seemingly no fear of backlash.
Doesn't that sound familiar? Trump is running in an age where the media and public scrutinize nearly everything. That hasn't stopped him from speaking his mind, no matter the repercussions.
But can you tell the difference between the two?
Here are a select series of quotes: some made by Trump, some made by Rizzo. See if you can guess who said what (answers at the bottom):
1. On liberals: "I don't know how these cuckoo birds get elected to office."
2. On the looks of a rival politician: "I never attacked him on his looks and believe me, there's a lot of subject matter there."
3. On African Americans: “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
4. On criminals: "Break their heads is right. They are trying to break yours and you break theirs first."
5. To a reporter: "I don't want to talk to you. Get away from me."
6. On being challenged: "When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough."
7. During an interview: "Let me tell you now, I'm sitting here and trying to be a professional, but I just don't like some of the questions I'm being asked."
8. On the electability of a political rival: "He wouldn't be elected dog-catcher right now. I heard what he had to say."
9. On regretting saying things: "We made some mistakes. Sometimes I said things I wish I hadn't."
10. On revenge: “For many years I’ve said that if someone screws you, screw them back. When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.”
. . .