October 05, 2017
MRP Realty has announced the first group of official tenants that will open in The Bourse Marketplace in Old City. The 24,000-square-foot food court is currently under redevelopment and set to open summer 2018.
The eateries will offer grab-and-go and fast-casual options for those working around Independence Mall and visiting the historic neighborhood.
When The Bourse Marketplace finally opens, there will be a total of 27 eateries. Below are the ones that have been announced so far.
• Baby Buns – Sylva Senat, who was on Bravo's "Top Chef," created this eatery's concept, which "brings unique international flavors that redefine an American classic – the hamburger."
• Olive with a Twist – Find fine cheeses, charcuterie and other gourmet products that can create gorgeous cheese plates or picnic spreads.
• Bluebird Distilling – There will be a full craft cocktail bar and retail store. The distillery is located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. Recently, Bluebird Distilling also opened a tasting room in Center City.
• Chaat and Chai – If you're craving Indian street food, go here. The restaurant closed its South Philly storefront over the summer to prepare for the move.
• Chocodiem – The store will sell hand-crafted artisanal chocolates based on classic Belgian recipes. The flagship location is in Easton, Pennsylvania.
• Grubhouse – This eatery will serve breakfast seven days a week.
• Ka’moon – Find fast-casual halal-prepared Egyptian cuisine here.
• Pinch Dumplings – The authentic hand-pinched Chinese dumplings will be made in-house daily.
• Prescription Chicken – All the chicken-based soups you need.
• Vera Pasta Co. – It will serve made-to-order pasta meals, alongside Italian wines and freshly packaged pasta to-go.