March 09, 2016
Montgomery County Sheriff Sean P. Kilkenny led two teams of deputies and command staff in a "deadbeat parents" sweep through Montgomery County overnight Wednesday.
Ten male and two female defendants, who collectively owed $77,845.39 in unpaid and overdue child support for 17 children, were taken into custody and are awaiting a hearing, the sheriff's office said. They are:
• William Bender of 5242 Wasser Rd., E. Greenville, owes $693.37 for one child.
• John Blocking of 335 Linden Ave., Glenside, owes $1,619.65 for two children.
• Stephen Bonenberger of 12 W. 8th Ave., Conshohocken, owes $9,371.76 for one child.
• Dean Crowder of 806 W. Main St., Trappe, owes $3,198.59 for one child.
• Todd Flamer of 515 Walnut St., Lansdale, owes $4,644.98 for one child.
• Johnny Gallagher of 639 S. Broad St., Lansdale, owes $8,615.97 for one child.
• Harry Glover of 6201 Sentinel Rd., Eagleville, owes $7,293.19 for one child.
• Evan Hager of 173 Lookout Ln., Willow Grove, owes $3,679.79 for one child.
• Theresa Hall of 2520 Skippack Pike, owes $5,079.64 for two children.
• Kevin Hicks of 2020 Sunnyside Ave,, Pottstown, owes $4,280.82 for three children.
• Dawn McMullen of 802 W. Main St., Norristown, owes $26,088.33 for one child.
• Brian Sexton of 12 Coates St., Bridgeport, owes $3,279.30 for two children.
Anonymous tips regarding wanted individuals may be reported by either calling the MCSO TIP LINE at 610-278-3340 or, by filling out the online “Submit a Tip” form on the MCSO webpage, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Tips can also be submitted by posting a message on either Facebook or Twitter. The “Domestic Relations Most Wanted for Child Support” list is available at www.montcopa.org/sheriff by clicking on the link “Wanted Persons.”