Now that it's summer, it's time to drink frozen margaritas, daiquiris, rum runners and any other slushy drinks we can get our hands on.
Have to find a way to cool down somehow, right?
Below is a list of local spots to grab an icy cold cocktail this summer.
- Bud & Marilyn's at 1234 Locust St. - Ask for the Slush
- El Vez at 121 S. 13th St. - Ask for the Frozen Blood Orange Margarita (and get a pitcher of it)
- The Deck at The Moshulu at 401 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd. - Ask for an alcohol-infused ice pop
- Bar Bombón at 133 S 18th St. - as for the frozen strawberry margarita
- Tiki at 102 S. 13th St. - Ask about the rotating selection of frozen drinks
- Fat Tuesday at 431 South St. - Ask for the 190 Octane (but we can't promise no hangover)
- Capofitto at 233 Chestnut St. - Ask for the Sgroppino during brunch
- Devil's Den at 1148 S. 11th St. - Ask for the Boozy Popsicle
- Assembly Rooftop Lounge at 1840 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy - Ask for the Frosé
- Lloyd at 529 E. Girard Ave. - Ask for the Frozen Mint Julep
- Cantina Los Caballitos at 1651 E. Passyunk Ave. - Ask for a frozen margarita (there are seven flavors, plus the classic)
- Copabanana at 4000 Spruce St. - Ask for the Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- PHS South Street Pop-Up Garden at 15th and South streets - Ask for a frozen daiquiri or margarita
- The Twisted Tail at 509 S. Second St. - Ask for the fresh fruit popsicle in Champagne
- SkyGarten at 1717 Arch St.- Ask for a slushy
- Mission Taqueria at 1516 Sansom St. - Ask for a frozen margarita (and hopefully they have blue raspberry!)
Did we miss a great spot to grab a frozen drink? Let us know in the comments so we can keep adding to the list!