July 19, 2021
Enjoy a healthier and delicious twist on a comfort food favorite with this cauliflower cream mac and cheese recipe. Made with all your favorite flavors and a helping of fresh cauliflower, this dish will leave you feeling satisfied and well nourished.
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 large onion, diced
• 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
• 2 large heads of cauliflower
• 4 cups of vegetable broth
• 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
• ½ to 1 cup of any type of milk
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 (one) 12 oz. box of elbow or rotini macaroni (whole wheat or added-fiber pasta recommended)
• 1 ¼ cups of any cheese, like cheddar cheese
Nutritional Information (per 1 cup serving):
Saturated fat: 1g
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.