June 14, 2021
Looking for an appetizer that will “wow” guests at your next summer barbecue? Introduce them to this delicious Cowboy Caviar Dip. Made with healthy ingredients you probably already have on-hand, this recipe can be prepared and served in a matter of minutes.
• 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can of black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
• 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 2 cups of corn
• ½ a medium onion, chopped
• 2 bell peppers, chopped
• 1 cup of Italian salad dressing
• ¾ cup of cilantro, chopped
• 1 lime, juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.