April 20, 2017
Pour-A-Palooza will take place outside The Pour House Westmont on Saturday, May 13. The South Jersey beer festival, which is being held earlier in the summer than previous years, will feature beer from more than 50 craft breweries.
Below is a sampling of what beers attendees can expect.
• Allagash – Windfall
• Boulevard Brewing – Show Me Sour
• Brotherton Brewing – Swarthy Invader
• Cigar City – Jai Alai IPA
• Demented Brewing – Gallows Hill
• Dogfish Head – Romantic Chemistry
• Firestone Walker – Leo v. Ursus
• Flying Dog – Numero Uno
• Lagunitas – Waldos’ Special Ale
• Mispillion River – Pineapple Express
• Neshaminy Creek – Coffee J.A.W.N.
• Oskar Blues – Gubna
• Otter Creek – Free Flow IPA
• Sierra Nevada – Trip in the Woods
• Southern Tier – Thick Mint
• Stone Brewing – Tangerine Express IPA
As the Ninth Annual Pour-A-Palooza, the festival drew inspiration from the Beatles song "Revolution 9" and booked a Beatles tribute band as the day's live entertainment.
The Newspaper Taxis will perform a selection of songs from across the entire Beatles universe.
Tickets for the event are $40 online ($45 at the door if available). Pour-A-Palooza will take place rain or shine.
Saturday, May 13
Noon to 4 p.m. | $40 per person
The Pour House Westmont
124 Haddon Ave., Westmont, NJ