September 17, 2019
Chaddsford Winery's popular Adult Trick or Treat Weekends will return on Sept. 28, and will be offered every Saturday and Sunday through Oct. 27.
Purchase a ticket and take a tour of the winery to five Halloween-themed stations with treats and alcoholic beverages.
Here's the new pairing menu for 2019:
• Dante’s Inferno – Éclat Aleppo Chile Truffle chocolate and Hot Tamales candies with Sunset Blush wine and Tröegs Independent Brewing's Troegenator Double Bock
• Pumpkin Patch – "Scarecrow Slushie" garnished with a Halloween Peeps and warm Spiced Apple wine with a caramel Sugar Daddy stirrer
• What Lurks Below – Crab mac 'n' cheese with Presage wine and wine cocktail
• Mummies Tomb – Garlic, black bean and red pepper hummus trio served with pita chips paired with Pinot Grigio and The Red Standard wines
• Zombie Yard – "Dirt" cupcake garnished with a gummy worm with Harbinger and Chaddsford Red wines
Tickets are $25 per person and include a keepsake wine glass. When purchasing, choose a date and time. Options are 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Also, trick-or-treaters are encouraged to get in the Halloween spirit. Anyone who wears a costume will receive 20 percent off bottle purchases made while at the Delaware County winery.
Saturdays and Sundays from Sept. 28 through Oct. 27
11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. or 4 p.m. | $25 per person
632 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA 19317