July 09, 2019
By now you've probably binge-watched Season 3 of "Stranger Things," which was released July 4 on Netflix.
Now, it's time to talk fan theories and what's going to happen next season. And what better way to discuss all things "Stranger Things" than over a menu inspired by the show?
Thirsty Dice, a board game cafe in Fairmount, is serving a special menu – with Eggo waffles! – through July.
Menu items include:
• Bob’s Chicken and Waffle Sandwich ($7) – Chicken with a spicy maple aioli wrapped in an Eggo waffle
• Monster Dog Tots ($8) – Tater-tots topped with house-made queso sauce
• Dessert Nachos ($10) – Eggo waffles with salted caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and M&M's
• Upside Down Cocktail ($11) – Dark rum, pineapple, coriander, charcoal
• Waffle Milkshake ($7) – Bassets vanilla ice cream, maple syrup, Eggo waffle
While enjoying the "Stranger Things" menu, guests can choose from more than 800 games.
1642 Fairmount Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19130