November 14, 2022
Join us this holiday season at The Shops at Liberty Place! Our beautiful Rotunda is decked out for the holidays with our magical 45’ tall Christmas tree adorned with countless festive ornaments and lights – the perfect backdrop for your holiday selfies!
This year, we are proud to bring back Selfies for a Cause with Santa and the Grinch! On December 3rd and December 17th, guests are invited to snap selfies in the Rotunda with two favorite holiday characters, Santa Claus and our friendly Grinch, with all proceeds helping those in need.
• On Saturday December 3rd, from noon – 5 p.m. Photo sessions will benefit Morris Animal Refuge. (Bring the dog! And don’t forget the doggie holiday attire.)
• On Saturday December 17th, from noon – 5 p.m. Photo sessions will benefit Cradles to Crayons.
The cost to participate each Saturday is only $10. And The Shops at Liberty Place is pleased to match up to $1,500 per organization!
Founded in 1874, the Morris Animal Refuge is a pioneer in Animal Welfare. The Philadelphia-based lifesaving organization is committed to adoption, education, and high-quality care with the goal of finding positive and humane outcomes for animals in need. Cradles to Crayons was founded on the philosophy that unused resources should be redistributed to the places they are needed most. To date, they have served over one million children across the Philadelphia area.
During the month of December, The Shops at Liberty Place will also feature several festive pop-up giveaways on Instagram and Facebook from fan-favorite retailers and restaurants. Follow us at @shopsatliberty and keep your eyes wide open for great holiday gifts for everyone on your list! (And maybe something for you too!)
• For kids and teens: Don’t miss Go! Calendars Toys & Games (now open in the Rotunda!) Claire’s Boutique, and PINK.
• For ladies: Find accessories, clothing and more at LOFT Outlet, Victoria’s Secret, and newly-opened La’Vanter.
• For men: The latest fashions can be found at LR2 and Jos. A. Bank.
• For everyone: Head to Bloomingdale’s The Outlet for one-stop shopping for both men and women!
What’s Your Food Mood? Whether you’re craving something sweet or savory, light or indulgent, our spacious Food Court features options to satisfy any palate. From stacked sandwiches, tasty tacos, splendid salads, and more – it’s no wonder the Food Court at The Shops at Liberty Place is Center City’s favorite lunch destination.
Swing by and check out some of our new openings! La’Vanter , a premier women’s boutique, boasts hand-picked fashions and accessories from all around the world. Satisfy your sweet tooth at Lux Delites for exotic desserts (and coffee) with Middle Eastern and Asian influences. Cigar Fellaz, opening soon, will showcase fine cigars and accessories.
You are sure to find everything on your list during the most magical time of the year at The Shops at Liberty Place, while also helping those in need.
‘Tis the Season for Shopping & Sharing!
The Shops at Liberty Place
1625 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103