March 08, 2021
Looking for a nutritious breakfast recipe that can be made in under 10 minutes? Kick-start your day with this green smoothie bowl. This flavorful smoothie bowl is made by simple blending bananas, kale, mango, hemp seeds, and almond milk until smooth and dividing it into three bowls. Top them off with some fresh mango, chia seeds, shredded coconut, and maple syrup before enjoying.
• 2 bananas
• 1 cup of baby kale or baby spinach
• 1 mango, peeled and cubed
• 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
• ¾ cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
• 3-4 ice cubes
• Garnishes: fresh mango, chia seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup
Nutritional Information (per serving - 1 bowl)
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.