December 06, 2022
Are you tired of having the same old salad every day for lunch? Then treat yourself to a tuna and bulgur salad! High in fiber and protein, this delicious, heart-healthy salad is easy to make and will satisfy your hunger.
• 1 cup of boiling water
• 1/3 cup of bulgur (cracked wheat)
• 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1/3 cup of parsley, chopped
• 4 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
• ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 cucumber, chopped
• 1 small scallion, finely chopped
• 1 zucchini, finely chopped
• 1 5-oz. can of chunk light tuna in water
Saturated fat: 1g
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.