February 27, 2023
Store-bought Caesar salad dressing can be high in calories, fat, and sodium. But this homemade recipe replaces the egg yolks with Greek yogurt, meaning you can enjoy your favorite salad while significantly cutting down on the calories and fat.
• ½ a cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
• ½ cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
• 3-4 tablespoons of milk
• 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons of anchovy paste
• 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
• ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
• Pinch of black pepper
• 1-4 tablespoons of lemon juice
Nutritional Information (per serving: 2 tablespoons):
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.