March 07, 2022
Treat your tastebuds to a unique combination of flavors with this strawberry, jalapeño, avocado salsa. This sweet and spicy recipe can be prepared in minutes and is packed with vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 healthy fats.
• 2 cups of strawberries (about 12-13 medium-sized berries)
• 2 avocados, sliced
• ½ cup of jalapeño (1-2 jalapeños)
• ¼ cup of fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Ingredients
• 1 bag of plain tortilla chips
• 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• Cooking spray (optional)
Note: If you would like the mixture to stick more, add chips to a baking sheet, spray the chips with your favorite oil spray, sprinkle with mixture and bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes.
Nutritional Information for Entire Recipe:
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.