June 06, 2018
Pink wine – the summertime favorite, rosé – is easy to find in most bars.
But have you ever tasted blue wine?
This June, in celebration of LGBTQ+ Pride Month, you can taste all the colors of the rainbow at Jet Wine Bar in Philadelphia.
The six-glass flight, available for $24, will include red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple wine.
Here's exactly what you'll be drinking:
• Bilontra Red Blend from Portugal
• Casasmith Vino Sangiovese Rosé from Columbia Valley, Washington
• Casa Fornace "Desaja" Arneis from Italy
• Lenz Moser Gruner Veltliner from Austria
• Comte de Bucques Brut Sparkling from France
• Mezzek Mavrud from Bulgaria
Three-glass flights will also be available for $12. The rainbow wine flights will be available all month.
$24 for the full flight
Jet Wine Bar
1525 South St., Philadelphia, PA 19146