September 29, 2016
The 2016 Pennsylvania Conference for Women will take place on Oct. 6. This year, the keynote speakers include Mindy Kaling, creator, executive producer and star of the Hulu series "The Mindy Project"; Anita Hill, professor and pioneer for civil and women's rights; and Abby Wambach, 2015 Women's World Cup champion.
Other speakers at the event will discuss topics related to business, wellness and social media. The conference works as a networking opportunity, as well as an empowering, motivational event.
New this year, QVC and zulily are on their first panel together. Retail experts from both companies will be in attendance. There will be new products on display, too.
Individual registration for the event is $190. Tickets include:
• Seated lunch
• Two main keynote sessions
• Three breakout sessions featuring more than 15 topics to choose from
• Afternoon small-group "roundtables" and networking opportunities
• All-day access to the Exhibit Hall, featuring local and female-owned businesses, additional workshops, a bookstore and more
• Access to one-on-one career coaching and resume critique