March 19, 2018
Clover Market has announced its spring 2018 schedule. The seasonal, outdoor market with a rotating list of vendors selling antiques, art, jewelry, furniture and one-of-a-kind knickknacks will pop up in Chestnut Hill, Bryn Mawr, Glen Mills and Kennett Square, as well as Collingswood, N.J.
Chestnut Hill is the first stop. On Sunday, April 8, head to the neighborhood between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to shop. Check out the full list of vendors for the kick-off event here.
Below is the full list of the dates and locations for Clover Market's spring season.
• Sunday, April 8 - Chestnut Hill (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
• Saturday, April 21 - Pop-up at terrain in Glen Mills (Noon to 5 p.m.)
• Sunday, April 22 - Bryn Mawr (10 a.m. to 4 pm)
• Sunday, May 6 - Collingswood, N.J. (10 a.m. to 4 pm)
• Sunday, May 20 - Bryn Mawr (10 a.m. to 4 pm)
• Sunday, June 10 - Kennett Square (10 a.m. to 4 pm)
Sunday, April 8
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Pay-as-you-go
25 W. Highland Ave., Chestnut Hill, PA 19118