March 19, 2020
The Philadelphia Eagles currently have eight picks in the 2020 NFL Draft. Below is a running diary of sorts of how their eight picks came to be.
• The Eagles traded Michael Bennett and their 2020 seventh-round pick to the Patriots for their fifth-round pick in 2020.
• The Eagles traded a 2019 sixth-round pick to the Buccaneers for DeSean Jackson and their seventh-round pick in 2020.
• The Eagles traded a 2020 sixth-round pick (that could have become a fifth-round pick, but didn't) for then-Bears RB Jordan Howard.
• The Eagles traded the seventh-round pick acquired from the Buccaneers in the DeSean Jackson trade along with Johnathan Cyprien to the Falcons for Duke Riley and a sixth-round pick.
• The Eagles were awarded three compensatory picks.
• The Eagles traded their original third- and fifth-round picks (No. 85 and No. 166 overall) to the Lions for CB Darius Slay.
|1||21||Eagles' own pick|
|2||53||Eagles own pick|
|4||127||Eagles' own pick|
|5||168||From the Patriots, via the Michael Bennett trade|
|6||190||From the Falcons, via the Johnathan Cyprien trade|
Like us on Facebook: PhillyVoice Sports
Add Jimmy's RSS feed to your feed reader