May 01, 2021
The Philadelphia Eagles currently have 11 picks in the 2021 NFL Draft. Here we'll track each of the trades (and other) that change the Eagles' picks. So far there have been five:
• The Eagles traded their fourth-round pick to the Browns for DE Genard Avery.
• The Eagles moved back 18 spots on Day 3 of the 2020 draft and picked up Dallas' 2021 fifth-round pick.
• The Eagles traded Carson Wentz to the Colts for a third-round pick in 2021, and a second-round pick in 2022 that can become a first-round pick if Wentz plays 75 percent of the snap OR he plays 70 percent of the snaps AND the Colts make the playoffs.
• The Eagles were awarded two compensatory picks, both in the sixth round, for the losses of Jordan Howard and Ronald Darby in 2020 free agency.
• The Eagles will acquire the 49ers' seventh-round pick, with Marquise Goodwin reverting back to San Francisco.
• The Eagles traded out of the sixth overall pick with Miami, to the 12th overall pick. They gained a 2022 first round pick in the process, and moved up 33 spots from pick No. 156 (5th round), to pick No. 123 (4th round).
Like us on Facebook: PhillyVoice Sports
Add Jimmy's RSS feed to your feed reader