If you’re a fan of healthy meal prep recipes, be sure to add roasted
turmeric cauliflower with pomegranate and herbed pistachios to your list!
Simply roast a large tray of this dish over the weekend, and enjoy your
veggies all week long.
Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower with Pomegranate and Herbed Pistachios –
makes 4 servings
• 1 large head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of ground turmeric
• 6-8 quartered and pitted dates
• 1/3 cup of unsalted, shelled pistachios
• 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
• ½ cup of finely chopped parsley
• ½ teaspoon (or to taste) of Aleppo pepper
• ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
• Dash of optional salt
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
Wash and prepare all ingredients, as needed.
Add cauliflower to medium bowl with oil and turmeric, mixing to coat. Place
on greased sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes.
Add dates to sheet pan, toss with cauliflower, and arrange in a single
layer. Continue to roast for another 10-15 minutes.
While cauliflower mixture is roasting, cook pistachios over medium heat for
4 minutes. Pour onto cutting board, let cool for a minute, then chop into
pieces. Add pistachio pieces to medium bowl with lemon juice, lemon zest,
parsley, Aleppo pepper, pomegranate, and salt (if using).
Remove cauliflower from oven, arrange on platter, and scatter nut mixture
over it. Enjoy!
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes