June 21, 2017
The Olde Bar, Jose Garces' saloon set in the historic Bookbinder's building in Old City, will host a New England-style clam bake on Sunday, July 2.
At the Fourth of July weekend event, attendees can enjoy an all-you-can-eat menu for $45 per person. Tickets are required.
The feast will include:
• Middleneck clams, Cape Cod mussels, chorizo and grilled shrimp with garlic, white wine and butter
• Red bliss potato salad with whole grain mustard and fresh herbs
• Grilled wheels of jersey corn
• Summer pasta salad with roasted local harvest, fresh herbs and vinaigrette
• Parker House rolls
• Iced tea, coffee and fountain soda
Alcoholic drink specials will be available, too. House red and white wine will be $5, Philadelphia Fish House Punch will be $6, Narragansett Lager will be $4 and Victory Summer Love will be $4.
The Olde Bar's patio will be open during the clambake, which runs from noon to 3 p.m.
Sunday, July 2
Noon to 3 p.m. | $45 per person
The Olde Bar
125 Walnut St.