October 17, 2018
Starting today, Philadelphians will have the opportunity to enjoy the "Tour de Fork" dinner at Townsend, located on East Passyunk Avenue, for $85 per person.
The dinner will be served through Monday, Oct. 22, and will take the place of the restaurant's tasting menu. Below are more details on each course.
• 1st Course: Marinated Spanish tuna, late-summer tomatoes, gazpacho vinaigrette, squid ink "cordón"
• 2nd Course: Poached halibut with Ossetra caviar, kohlrabi and uni-seaweed emulsion
• 3rd Course: Pastinaca Cappelletti with stewed rabbit, lavender and onion
• 4th Course: Vension "en Crepinette" with pumpkin, sunchokes and red wine salmis
• Dessert: Smoked chocolate budino with hazelnut-chocolate crumble
Also, an optional wine pairing is available for $65.
Available through Monday, Oct. 22
Beginning at 5 p.m. | $85 per person; $65 for optional wine pairing
1623 E. Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19148