August 02, 2021
Looking for some new slow cooker recipes to spice up your weekly menu? Then you're going to love this delicious Mediterranean potato soup. Made with a host of flavorful spices and ingredients, this recipe makes enough servings to feed the entire family or have a weeks’ worth of lunches.
• 1 ½ teaspoons of olive oil
• ¼ teaspoon of garlic clove, minced
• ½ cup of onion, chopped
• 4 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
• 3 medium red potatoes, cubed
• 3 carrots, sliced
• Dash of black pepper
• 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
• 1 (one) 15-ounce can of kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
• 1 cup of quinoa
• 2 cups of fresh spinach (or 1 cup frozen)
• ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese (optional)
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.