December 08, 2017
Make sure your 'do is in place with lots of Farrah Fawcett hairspray, throw some money in your fanny pack and tie a sweater around your shoulders just for the hell of it.
Tria in Rittenhouse and Washington Square are hosting '80s Night on Monday, Dec. 11.
From noon to midnight, the wine bars will be pouring rare wines from the 1980s and playing music from the decade.
Featured wines include:
• Rioja Gran Reserva Blanco “Viña Tondonia,” López de Heredia, ’87 (Rioja Alta, Spain)
• Dão Red Blend “Porta dos Cavaleiros,” Caves São João, ’85 (Dão, Portugal)
• Banyuls Al Tragou, Monique et Bernard Vial-Sapera, ’88 (Languedoc, France)
• Madeira Sercial “Frasqueira,” D’Oliveiras, ’89 (Madeira, Portugal) at Rittenhouse location only
• Madeira Malmsey “Frasqueira,” D’Oliveiras, ’89 (Madeira, Portugal) at Washington Square location only
Attendees are encouraged to dress the part for the totally righteous event.