June 19, 2015
Two men from Bucks County were among eight people arrested on child pornography charges, the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office announced Friday.
Boris Gevorkov, 41, of 166 Whitney Lane, Richboro, and John C. Woods, 54, of 1212 Oriole Drive, Bensalem, were arrested as part of the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Child Predator Section, which conducts online investigations into the distribution and possession of child pornography.
Gevorkov was arrested June 15 after Northampton police carried out a search warrant at his home and found mobile devices that contained child pornography files. Woods was arrested June 16 at his home after Bensalem police found a computer and other devices with child pornography files on them.
Both face one charge of distribution of child pornography, five charges of possession of child pornography and one charge of criminal use of a communications facility.
Neither Gevorkov nor Woods was able to post bail, set at $100,000 and $250,000, respectively. Both are being held at Bucks County Prison. Gevorkov's preliminary hearing is set for July 16, and Woods' is set for June 30. They are being prosecuted by Deputy Attorney General Rebecca Elo.
• Nicholas D. Lancos, 32, 948 Greenfield Ave., Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
• Douglas Edward Conway, 48, 105 27th Ave., Altoona, Blair County
• Michael A. Martin, 61, 322 N. Negley Ave., Apt. 10, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
• Benjamin A. Hodgson, 26, 415 Church St., Gallitzin, Cambria County.
• Kensil Bowman Jr., 47, 3114 Oak Ave., Altoona, Blair County
• Mitchell L. Vlassich, 38, 138 Jefferson St., Apt. 11, Butler County