December 15, 2016
Downtown Haddonfield will host two Midnight Shopping events. One will take place on Monday, Dec. 19, and the other be will be on Thursday, Dec. 22.
Due to the popularity of Midnight Monday Shopping last year, a second date was added this holiday season.
Shops in Downtown Haddonfield will be open in the evening from 5 p.m. to midnight for those who need extra hours to get their holiday shopping done.
On both dates, there will also be festive music and horse-drawn carriage rides through the town.
Below is a list of the participating businesses, so far.
On Haddy Lane:
• Sandy Banks Boutique, 43 Kings Highway East #3 (Haddy Lane)
On Hadden Avenue:
• Assemble, 417 N. Haddon Ave. (Thursday only)
• Hooked Fine Yarn Boutique, 411 N. Haddon Ave. (Thursday only)
On Kings Court:
• Amixx Boutique, 8 Kings Court
• Game Friendzy, 7 Kings Court
• Haddonfield Information Center, 2 Kings Court
• Wild Violet Natural Specialties, 3 Kings Court
On Tanner Street:
• Sanook Thai Cuisine, 18 Tanner St.
• Tami & Ryan Photography, 16 Tanner St. (Thursday only)
On Kings Highway:
• Ancient Auras Soaps, 53 Kings Highway East
• Community Bikes and Boards, 142 Kings Highway East
• Duffy’s Fine Chocolates, 145 Kings Highway East (Thursday only)
• Gorshin Trading Post & Supplies, 125 Kings Highway East
• Hanna’s Gourmet, 128 Kings Highway East
• Happy Hippo, 201 Kings Highway East
• Harrison’s of Haddonfield, 131 Kings Highway East
• Inkwood Books, 31 Kings Highway East
• JAX Boutique, 105 Kings Highway East
• Posh Pop Bakeshop, 109 Kings Highway East
• Running Co. of Haddonfield, 121 Kings Highway East
• Secret Garden Herbs, 139 Kings Highway Rear
• Serendipity of Haddonfield, 127 Kings Highway East
• Sweet Japan, 134 Kings Highway East
• The Little Tuna, 141 Kings Highway East
For those who plan on driving to South Jersey, there's good news. Parking is free in Downtown Haddonfield during the holidays, through Dec. 25.
Monday, Dec. 19 and Thursday, Dec. 22
Shops open 5 p.m. to midnight
Kings Highway, Haddonfield, New Jersey