September 21, 2016
Shake Shack is once again filling its menu with German-inspired fare in celebration of Oktoberfest. Beginning on Sept. 23, all Shake Shack locations will serve limited-time items.
This year's Shacktoberfest menu consists of:
• Brat burger — hamburger topped with cheddar-stuffed bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and ShackSauce
• ShackMeister brat — cheddar-stuffed bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and cheese sauce
• Pretzel — toasted soft pretzel topped with Bavarian spices
• Apfelstrudel shake — apple strudel shake topped with whipped cream and cinnamon-sugar shortbread
• Black forest shake — chocolate and cherry shake with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
There is also an Oktoberfest-style beer stein available for purchase. Fill it up with Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest or ShackMeister Ale.
Shake Shack is located at 2000 Sansom St. and 3200 Chestnut St. in the city, as well as 160 N. Gulph Road outside the King of Prussia Mall.