February 28, 2018
A beautiful mansion set on 10 acres in New Jersey is going to auction – and there is no reserve price.
The initial ask on the home was $8 million but now the property will be auctioned without a minimum price by Platinum Luxury Auctions of Miami.
The private tri-level home with detached pool house and in-ground pool is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the town of New Vernon, about 65 miles from Philadelphia and 40 miles from New York City.
According to the auction house, the equestrian manor also offers:
• Manicured lawns and pastures
• Six-stall barn
• 6 bedrooms, 7 full and 3 half baths
• More than 12,000 square feet of living space, including more than 1,000 square feet in the pool house
• A 2,600-square-foot finished attic space
• A grand foyer with dual staircases and a gourmet kitchen
• A temperature-controlled wine closet with capacity for more than 1,000 bottles
• More than 4,900 square feet of lower level space ideal for conversion to a man cave with a home theater and fitness center
• A partial farmland assessment that would lower property taxes
The property's location would make an ideal location for a wealthy Philadelphia executive, the auction company noted.
Beginning Monday, the property will be open for previews between the hours of noon and 5 p.m. until the March 27 auction date. Information is available here, or by contacting a member of the Platinum's project management team at 800.674.3325.