December 06, 2022
Made with chickpeas, fresh herbs, and spices, falafel is a delicious and healthy dish. This recipe serves four and is easy to follow. Serve with a tasty lemon tahini dressing.
• 1.5 cans of chickpeas (15-ounce), drained and rinsed
• 3 large garlic cloves, minced
• ½ cup of red onion, diced
• 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
• ¼ cup of cilantro, minced
• ¼ cup of parsley, minced
• ¼ of ground flax
• ¼ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes, optional
Browse an entire library of healthy recipes here.