November 20, 2016
SEATTLE – Both the Philadelphia Eagles and Seattle Seahawks head into Sunday's matchup at CenturyLink Field very healthy. The Eagles have just three players listed on their injury report, while the Seahawks listed just two. The Seahawks are also devoid of key players on injured reserve or suspension, while the Eagles will still be without Lane Johnson at RT for another five weeks.
Here are the Eagles' and Seahawks' inactive lists:
• OT Matt Tobin: This is a surprise inactive. If either Jason Peters or Halapoulivaati goes down, the thinking here would be that Allen Barbre would kick out to tackle, and Stefen Wisniewski would fill in at LG.
• DT Taylor Hart: Hart was signed a few weeks ago in anticipation of Logan being out, but he has not yet been available for any game yet.
• DE Steven Means: Means returned to the inactive list last week after being active the previous three weeks.
• S Terrence Brooks: Special teamer only so far this season.
• CB Aaron Grymes: Grymes was added to the 53-man roster a week after the Eagles released WR Josh Huff.
• OL Dillon Gordon: Gordon is a versatile player the Eagles want to develop over time, but he'll be inactive for the foreseeable future.
• OL Josh Andrews: This will be the second game that rookie third round pick Isaac Seumalo is active.
• RT Lane Johnson (suspended 10 games): The Halapoulivaati Vaitai project continues.
• CB Ron Brooks (IR): As a player, Brooks isn't exactly a world-beater, as he doesn't have a single interception, sack, or forced fumble over his five-year NFL career, however, his loss will further deplete an already thin group at cornerback. In Brooks' absence, Malcolm Jenkins has dropped down into the slot in nickel packages, with Jaylen Watkins coming off the bench to play safety.
• DE Michael Bennett: Bennett is one of the Seahawks' best players. In 2015, he had 52 tackles, 10 sacks, two forced fumbles, and 11 tackles for loss. This is a big loss for Seattle.
• LB Kevin Pierre-Louis: Undersized but speedy linebacker who is mainly a special teams contributor.
• OT Bradley Sowell: Sowell was reportedly competing with Garry Gilliam for the starting RT job this week. Not only is he not starting, but he won't dress.
• OT J'Marcus Webb: Former starter at OT in the NFL, now not dressing.
• RB Alex Collins: Back of the roster guy.
• S Tyvis Powell: Ditto.
• TE Nick Vannett: Ditto.
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski
Like Jimmy on Facebook.