July 24, 2017
July 25 is National Wine and Cheese Day, one of the best fake holidays around. To celebrate, Jet Wine Bar is hosting a party, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The bar will be pairing wines from the East Coast and West Coast with cheeses from the same locales, hand-selected by cheese expert Austin Peeler of Di Bruno Bros.
Below are the five pairings.
• Washington – Division Gamay Noir with Cascadia Creamery Sawtooth
• California – Farmstrong Carignan Rosé with Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
• Oregon – Holden Vermentino with Rogue River Smokey Blue
• New Jersey – Alba Riesling with Cherry Grove Farm Abruzze Jawn
• Pennsylvania – Stargazers Grüner Veltliner with Farm at Doe Run St. Malachi
Tickets for the event are $45 per person. Space is limited.
Tickets include the tasting, 15 percent off your evening's bar tab and special pricing on bottles of the evening's wines.
Tuesday, July 25
6:30-8:30 p.m. | $45 per person
Jet Wine Bar
1525 South St.