Below is a running tally of businesses, transportation and events that have announced they will remain open, closed or canceled, as well as running on delays and postponements due to this weekend's winter blizzard. You can also find out what's remaining open by searching the #openinPHL hashtag on Twitter.
will suspend nearly all of its transportation services for at least 24 hours beginning at 4 a.m. Saturday morning (aside from exceptions above)
• Philadelphia International Airports have canceled flights to and from Saturday
• PennDOT's Driver License and Photo Centers in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelpiha counties will be closed Saturday
• The Camden County Library System, Camden County College, the Cooper River Boathouse and the Cooper River Ice Rink will be closed this weekend
• Temple Health's ReadyCare urgent-care sites closed Saturday
• Philadelphia Free Public Library branches will be closed Saturday and Sunday
• Philadelphia Museum of Art closed Saturday
• One Liberty Observation Deck closed Saturday. Reopens Sunday at 10 a.m.
• Reading Terminal Market closed Saturday
• Cherry Hill Public Library closed Saturday
• The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts closed Saturday
• Supervised visitation at Philadelphia Family Court for Sunday is canceled
• The Barnes Foundation closed Saturday
• The pool at Upper Dublin High School will close at 8 p.m. Friday. The pool, as well as all district buildings, will be closed Saturday and perhaps Sunday. The township library also will be closed Saturday.
• All Montgomery County parks, trails, and historic sites will be closed Saturday. It is expected they will reopen on Sunday.
• Normal Friday trash pickup in Philadelphia, which had been pushed to Saturday because of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, is now suspended.
• Saturday college basketball games postponed until Sunday: Villanova University vs. Providence College, Temple University vs. Southern Methodist University, St. Joseph's University vs. LaSalle University
• Reading Terminal Market's Scrapple Fest 2016 has been canceled on Saturday
• The Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey has rescheduled its 2016 American Girl Fashion Show model auditions to Tuesday, January 26 at 7 p.m.
• SAT testing on Saturday at Cherry Hill East High School is rescheduled for Feb. 20, 2016.
This is a developing list. Check back for updates.