June 24, 2015
Two children were among four people taken to the hospital Wednesday morning after a carbon monoxide incident in Northeast Philadelphia, NBC10 reports.
The incident occurred in the 6400 block of Castor Ave. in the city’s Oxford Circle section.
Fire department officials said two children and two adults, three of whom were found unresponsive, were taken to the hospital. Two others were treated at the scene.
The victims' conditions were not immediately known.
The incident remains under investigation.