July 07, 2017
City Tap House in Logan Square will host a boozy video game brunch on Saturday, July 8. Guests can play Ms. Pac-Man on the bar's 18-by-19-foot screen, beginning at noon.
The player with the highest score at the end of the day will receive a $200 City Tap House gift certificate.
Those waiting to play can enjoy brunch specials like braised bacon Benedict ($15), The Big Chick ($14) and pork and sweet potato hash ($15).
Beers will be $5 each. The selection was inspired by the bonus fruits in the arcade game.
• Søle Artisan Ales' Fruity Dabs
• Stone & Key's Cherry Pie Cider
• Victory's Peach Blonde Ale
• 21st Amendment's Watermelon Funk
• Troegs' Raspberry Gose
• Unibroue's Ephemere Apple Golden Ale