April 13, 2016
Ten people were hospitalized Wednesday afternoon after a faulty heater caused a carbon monoxide leak at the International Plaza in Tinicum, Delaware County, according to 6ABC.com.
The victims, who complained of sickness and breathing difficulties, were taken to Taylor Hospital and Crozer Chester Medical Center.
The office building, located on the first block of Scott Way, is occupied by multiple companies. The building has been ventilated and employees were allowed back inside at 1:50 p.m.
Read more of 6ABC's coverage here.