January 03, 2019
New year. New you. New living room?
The Philly Home Show will return to the Pennsylvania Convention Center for two consecutive weekends this January. Attendees can find interior design inspiration, pick up home improvement tips and techniques, and discover 2019 decor trends.
It's a chance to watch insightful presentations, talk to experts and learn DIY skills.
This year, two HGTV stars will be offering their home design and remodeling advice. Matt Blashaw from "Yard Crashers" will be at the Philly Home Show the first weekend, and Clint Harp from "Fixer Upper" and the DIY Network's "Wood Work" will be there the second.
Hear from Blashaw Jan. 11 at 6 p.m., Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., and Jan. 13 at 2 p.m. Harp will share his advice Jan. 18 at 6 p.m. and Jan. 19 at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Other highlights include:
• Habitat for Humanity ReStore Pop-Up Shop – Find something unique.
• Make It, Take It workshops – Make a trendy piece to bring home.
• Succulent bar – Pick out a container and plant.
• UpCycle Challenge – Professionals will make something new from something old.
• Space-saving solutions – Watch demonstrations from local designers.
• Hundreds of exhibitors – Representing almost every home category.
Tickets for the Philly Home Show can be purchased online or at the door.