July 21, 2015
An eastern Pennsylvania man remained in jail Tuesday on charges including drug possession and child endangerment, according to an Associated Press report on CBSPhilly.
Police in Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, said 26-year-old Joseph Wilson put prescription anti-anxiety medicine in his 2-year-old daughter’s cereal bowl after first snorting the drug and passing out from it.
Wilson was found passed out in his home Sunday afternoon after someone who saw another toddler unattended in a stroller called police. The toddler was found in her crib.
Wilson allegedly told police that he and a friend had been snorting Klonopin. He also allegedly admitted to putting the drug in the girl’s cereal.
He remained in the Northampton County Jail Tuesday.