July 21, 2017
Throughout the greater Philadelphia region, there are thousands of people with life-threatening illnesses that don’t have access to nutritious meals. They are often isolated and left to battle their illness alone with little to no support from family or friends.
Fortunately, there’s an organization in Philadelphia providing these individuals with the emotional and nutritional support they need. MANNA, with a staff of 30 working out of a commercial kitchen, uses its fleet of trucks to deliver 95,000 meals a month to those struggling with diseases – all free of charge. That’s three meals a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year.
This service is only possible because of the donations received from supporters throughout the region. In August, TD Bank, as part of their Bring Change community fund-raising program, will be collecting donations for MANNA at 15 store locations in the area. It takes just $35 for MANNA to produce seven meals for the community. With your donations, as well as a generous contribution made by TD Bank, a significant impact will be made in the lives of those in need.
Stop by any of the following TD Bank locations from Saturday, August 5 through Friday, August 11 to make a donation to MANNA:
• 1500 John F Kennedy Boulevard in Philadelphia
• 1726 Walnut Street in Philadelphia
• 1900 Market Street in Philadelphia
• 401 Lancaster Avenue in Haverford
• 701 E Market Street in West Chester
• 212 E Lancaster Avenue in Wayne
• 200 W Lancaster Avenue in Devon
• 502 W Ridge Pike in Conshohocken
• 3051 Walton Road in Plymouth Meeting
• 90 Upper Silver Lake Road in Newtown
• 577 N Main Street in Doylestown
• 357 Kings Highway N in Cherry Hill
• 101 Springdale Road in Cherry Hill
• 100 N Haddonfield Road in Cherry Hill
• 22 W Main Street in Moorestown
To make an online donation to MANNA, visit the organization’s website here.
Saturday, August 5 – Friday, August 11
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Various TD Bank locations throughout the Delaware Valley