July 26, 2017
There will be a late-night breakfast and karaoke mashup at Rooster Soup Co. on Saturday, July 29.
It has all the makings of a perfect evening.
You can dine on bacon, fried eggs and French toast after midnight. You can sing your heart out. You can help a nonprofit just by spending a Saturday night out.
Rooster Soup Co. is unique because 100 percent of the restaurant's profits go to The Broad Street Ministry Hospitality Collaborative.
So, order as much as you want from the late-night breakfast menu on Saturday night. Your money is going to a good cause. Plus, the specials sound good.
• Coconut Caramel French Toast – coconut, caramel, chocolate, challah
• Breakfast Burger – bacon, fried egg, cheese, potato roll
• Poutine – sausage gravy, chaiwadge, fried eggs
• Biscuit Sandwich – egg, cheese, biscuit (add bacon or sausage)
• Braised Brisket Waffle by guest chef Steve Seibel – peach, brown sugar, ancho chili syrup
Since it's a Saturday night – and karaoke singers need liquid courage – Sly Fox is taking over the taps during the event. There will be Sly Fox SRT Pale Ale, Sly Fox Macht Schnell Kolsch, Sly Fox Ichor Belgian Quad and Sly Fox Brewers Select Dry Hopped Pilsner to drink.
The evening begins at 8 p.m. and ends at 1 a.m.
Saturday, July 29
8 p.m. to 1 a.m. | Pay-as-you-go
Rooster Soup Co.
1526 Sansom St.