September 21, 2017
Marc Vetri's Italian restaurant Vetri will turn 20 years old next year in September.
To celebrate, the award-winning chef has invited other immensely talented, famous chefs to cook in his flagship restaurant, beginning in November and continuing through September 2018.
Each chef will cook one-night-only menus that will be served in Vetri's intimate second-floor dining room. Seating can accommodate 18.
Those joining in include chef, restaurateur and Food Network megastar Bobby Flay; chef Massimo Bottura, whose three-Michelin-star restaurant ranked as the world's best; and James Beard Outstanding Chef-winner Paul Kahan.
Below are the dates each chef will be in town.
• Gabrielle Hamilton (Prune, NYC) – Friday, Nov. 17
• Frederic Morin (Joe Beef, Montreal) – Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
• Paul Kahan (One Off Hospitality Group, Chicago) – Thursday, March 29, 2018
• Massimo Bottura (Osteria Francescana, Modena) – Wednesday, April 11, 2018
• Bobby Flay and Michael Symon – Friday, June 15, 2018
• Michael Tusk (Quince, San Francisco) – Thursday, Sept. 13, 2018
Tickets for each dinner will go on sale at Vetri's website on Friday, Sept. 22. All tickets will be $350, excluding Bottura's dinner which will be $750 and the Flay/Symon dinner which will be $500.
There will be wait lists for any events that sell out.
Vetri is located at 1312 Spruce St.