April 28, 2022
The Philadelphia Eagles currently have 10 picks in the 2022 NFL Draft. Here we'll track each of the trades that change the Eagles' picks.
So far there have been 11:
• The Eagles traded Carson Wentz to the Colts for a third-round pick in 2021, and a second-round pick in 2022 that can become a first-round pick if Wentz plays 75 percent of the snaps OR he plays 70 percent of the snaps AND the Colts make the playoffs. You can track that progress right here.
• The Eagles traded out of the sixth overall pick on the 2021 draft with Miami, to the 12th overall pick. They gained a 2022 first round pick in the process, and moved up 33 spots from pick No. 156 (5th round), to pick No. 123 (4th round) in 2021.
• The Eagles traded sixth- and seventh-round picks in the 2021 draft to Washington for a fifth-round pick in the 2022 draft.
• The Eagles traded a sixth-round pick to the Jaguars for Gardner Minshew. That sixth-round pick will become a fifth-round pick if Minshew plays in 50 percent of the plays in three games this season. (Update: Minshew did not reach playing time benchmarks, so that pick will remain a sixth-rounder.)
• The Eagles traded Matt Pryor and a seventh-round pick to the Colts for a sixth-round pick.
• The Eagles traded Zach Ertz to the Cardinals for a fifth-round pick and CB Tay Gowan.
• The Eagles traded Joe Flacco to the Jets for a conditional sixth-round pick in 2022 that can become a fifth-round pick based on playing time benchmarks. The sixth-round pick the Jets will send to the Eagles (if they send a sixth-round pick as opposed to a fifth-round pick) was originally owned by the Buccaneers.
• The Eagles traded a sixth-round pick to the Broncos for DB Kary Vincent, Jr. The sixth-round pick will be the lesser of the picks the Eagles acquired from the Jets (originally owned by the Bucs) via the Flacco trade, or the one acquired from the Colts via the Pryor trade. (The Eagles wound up trading the Flacco pick.)
• The Eagles made a major trade with the Saints, involving 8 picks, detailed here.
• The Eagles traded picks 15, 124, 162, and 166 to the Texans for the 13th pick, where they selected Jordan Davis.
• The Eagles traded the 18th and 101st overall picks for WR A.J. Brown.
|1||13 (Georgia DT Jordan Davis)||From Texans|
|2||51 (Nebraska C Cam Jurgens)||Eagles' own pick|
|3||83 (Georgia LB Nakobe Dean)||Eagles' own pick|
Like us on Facebook: PhillyVoice Sports
Add Jimmy's RSS feed to your feed reader