March 22, 2018
Soon, you'll be able to grab lunch at The Bourse Marketplace in Old City, which is expected to open sometime mid-summer.
As that opening date inches closer, more tenants are being announced. When complete, the 24,000-sq.-ft. food court will resemble New York City’s Chelsea Market or D.C.’s Union Market.
There will be a total of 27 diverse vendors offering food, drink and artisan goods.
The newly announced tenants are listed below.
• Abunai Poke – Enjoy a taste of Hawaii with the selection of poke from this quick-service eatery.
• Rebel Taco – This taco spot uses fresh ingredients and spices to create authentic Mexican fare.
• Menagerie Coffee – The speciality coffee shop will serve artisanal coffee and a variety of small bites seven days a week.
• Pure Blend Tea – Hailing from West Chester, each unique tea blend is carefully hand-blended with organic and fair trade ingredients. Look for a wide variety of loose tea blends, as well as superior grade matcha.
• Mighty Melt – A collaboration between Mighty Bread Company’s Chris DiPiazza and Stargazy’s Sam Jacobson, Mighty Melt will offer inventive grilled cheese sandwiches crafted from fresh artisan breads with creative flavor pairings.
• Scoop DeVille – A Philadelphia institution since 1989, Scoop DeVille lets guests makes custom ice cream combinations.
• Mi & Yu Noodle Bar – This fast-casual concept will offer artisanal ramen, udon and pho.
• Snapdragon Flowers – Philadelphia’s premier alternative flower shop known for creating both small and large-scale florals.
• Baby Buns – Sylva Senat, who was on Bravo's "Top Chef," created this eatery's concept, which "brings unique international flavors that redefine an American classic – the hamburger."
• Olive with a Twist – Find fine cheeses, charcuterie and other gourmet products that can create gorgeous cheese plates or picnic spreads.
• Bluebird Distilling – There will be a full craft cocktail bar and retail store. The distillery is located in Phoenixville, Penn. Recently, Bluebird Distilling also opened a tasting room in Center City.
• Chaat and Chai – If you're craving Indian street food, go here. The restaurant closed its South Philly storefront to prepare for the move.
• Chocodiem – The store will sell hand-crafted artisanal chocolates based on classic Belgian recipes. The flagship location is in Easton, Penn.
• Grubhouse – This eatery will serve breakfast seven days a week.
• Ka’moon – Find fast-casual halal-prepared Egyptian cuisine here.
• Pinch Dumplings – The authentic hand-pinched Chinese dumplings will be made in-house daily.
• Prescription Chicken – All the chicken-based soups you need.
• Vera Pasta Co. – It will serve made-to-order pasta meals, alongside Italian wines and freshly packaged pasta to-go.
• 3rd and Ferry - Easton, Penn.'s acclaimed fish market’s new concept will boast an expansive raw bar with oysters, crab cakes, chowder, lobster rolls and other New England-style food There will also be a full-service bar.